Please review the tennis court reservation policies in the tennis rules before making a reservation. These can be found in the drop down menu under court sports.
Sign Up For Clinics
Please sign up for Meet & Compete or Adult Intro to Tennis Clinics by texting Amy Tayler 352-874-1108 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited. Please adhere to Covid guidlines. As we move forward with rebuilding our tennis program, we will establish online regristations.
Court Sign Up Guidelines:
- No one except the Pro may sign up for any court use more than a week in advance.
- All players must have completed play on a reserved court before they may reserve another court.
- All players’ names must be entered when reserving a court including guests/nonmembers.
- Courts may be reserved for periods not lasting more than one hour and a half and will be forfeited after 10 minutes if at least 2 member players are not present.
- Please cooperate by leaving the court promptly at the end of your assigned time.
- Please respect other member’s court and time allotment, restrain from interruptions and court crossing while play is in progress. Wait for end of current game, change over or use the other court entrances.
- Please address all suggestions, complaints, ideas to the Tennis Pro or the STYC staff.
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. Older students mentoring younger ones is an ages old practice. However, the Inaugural Commodore’s Challenge Regatta, held December 24 out of the St. Thomas Yacht...